Solid Rock welcomes all prospective applicants and families. We seek to admit students who show the potential to grow significantly while at Solid Rock Community School. Each applicant must show a willingness and desire to attend SRCS.
The process to apply to Solid Rock Community School is as follows:
- To begin, call the school and speak to the school Registrar, speak to the school Receptionist, or complete the online contact form.
- Take a tour of the school.
- All potential students are required to meet with a member of the SRCS Admissions Team for an interview and to complete academic assessments. There is a non-refundable fee for this service. This may be done on the same day as #2.
- After academic evaluations are completed, an on-site “trial day” visit for the applicant will be scheduled. Experiencing our learning environment first hand is a key component in the school selection process. This may be done the same day as #2-3.
- Complete and return the New Student Application Form. Deliver or email all application materials to the Admissions Office, and please don’t hesitate to call with any questions along the way. This may be done on the same day as #4.
- The SRCS Admissions Committee reviews the completed applicant portfolio (application, transcripts, test scores, etc.) and makes a decision on program acceptance. Applicant families will be notified of Admissions Committee decisions.
Please do not let the steps concern you. The process can go rather quickly, but it is vital to make sure the school is a good match for the student and vice versa.
Accepted families must complete their enrollment contract within ten working days. A student’s enrollment space will not be held until an enrollment contract is completed, signed, and submitted.
Solid Rock Community School is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment based upon race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by state or federal law.