Solid Rock Community School is a Florida not-for-profit College Preparatory Private School recognized by the Florida Department of Education.
We are Nationally accredited by the Florida Coalition of Christian Private Schools and the National Association of Private Schools.
Solid Rock Community School is open to students in grades K-12. Our school features small class sizes and a low student-to-teacher ratio, allowing students to receive the attention they deserve.
At Solid Rock Community School, we recognize that each child has different needs to be addressed and different qualities and strengths they naturally possess. Therefore, we do not believe there is only one way to educate a child. Through kinesthetic learning, reading, writing, and aural and verbal communication, we develop a school year which best accommodates the needs of the student.
SRCS students graduate prepared to succeed in college, career, and life.
EXPERIENCE THE SOLID ROCK DIFFERENCE!
- Fully Accredited K-12 School
- College Preparatory Program
- Low Teacher-to-Student Ratio
- Students Work at their Own Skill Level–not Grade Level
- Unique Course Offerings
- Gifted Program
- K-4 Special Needs and Autistic Program
- Virtual School Program, Homeschool Program
- Multi-modal Teaching to Engage All Learning Styles
- A Community Atmosphere
- Sports, Clubs, Parties